The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible. We welcome experience of all levels.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
PTA Membership is easy and low cost. Membership is $6.25/household. You do not need to be a member to be a volunteer with the PTA. However, only members have voting privileges. You must also be a member in order to be on the board.
No commitment or expectations are required; you’re just simply showing your support for our great students, school, parents, and staff.
- Complete the PTA Membership Form below.
- Once your membership form is completed and reviewed, we will reach out to confirm how you would like to pay your dues. Membership dues can be paid via cash or check.
2023 – 2024 PTA Board:
President: Misty Weifenbach
Vice President: Michele Warszalek
Treasurer: Brian McManus
Secretary: Alicia Diaz