Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Your Kroger Reward card does so much more than help you save money – it also helps us earn money for our school.
So far this year, we’ve collected over $1,700 through Kroger’s Community Rewards program!
- Click “sign-in”
- Put in their email address and password that they used to enroll their card.
- Begin typing “Commerce Elementary…”
- Choose the correct organization.
- Click Enroll.
If you are having an issue with your password and or email address please call 1-800-KROGERS, press 5 for customer service, press 5 to speak to a customer service representative.
If you have a Kroger card, but haven’t enrolled in Community Rewards yet – here are the instructions for you:
If it is the first time they are registering the member will need to set-up an account first.
- For a member to enroll their card simply go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click “create an account”
- Put in their email address and password. Confirm their password
- Enter plus card OR alt ID number
- Go to Community Rewards (near bottom)
- Follow through the steps. (name, address, etc.)
- Choose the correct organization.
- Click Enroll
Our PTA sponsors several fun events as well as educational programs at our school every year. In order to keep these events and programs going, we need volunteer help.
We are looking for people to chair the events/programs listed below, as well as fill Committee Head positions for certain events.
Please take a moment to look at what is listed here and consider becoming a Chairperson or Committee Head for one (or more), of these events/programs. We have very detailed notes and instructions for you to follow if you choose to chair an event/program, and Event Coordinator who will work with you, so it is really quite easy to put together one of these programs/events!
- Welcome Back Picnic – We have a Chair Person for this. We are looking for one more person to co-chair this event. Welcome our new incoming Commerce students and families, as well as our returning families for the new 2014-2015 school year! Run and organize this fun and popular event.
- Enrichment Programs – Two Chair People are needed. Curriculum has already been created for this program, which is an optional program for children in grades 2 – 5. Children enrolled learn about subjects from States and Capitals, to how to create their own business plan/product and how to market and sell that item. We need at least two volunteers (for each class), to teach the curriculum for the above mentioned grade levels and handle the scheduling for teaching the class (if we have more volunteer teachers). If we do not get enough volunteers or a chair person for this program, we will cancel it.
- Talent Show – One Chair Person needed. Help Mrs. Bean plan the talent show, work with the children, help organize the auditions, etc.
Jump in and take your spot on the planning committees!
Learn more at the official Jump for Heart website> Each year, our students participate in a fundraiser that gets them moving and earns funds for the American Heart Association. It’s called “Jump Rope for Heart” .
Information to help our event run smoothly:
- Their goal is to try and raise $50 each. Fifty dollars will help save the life of one person living with heart disease. We are learning about the heart in PE and the kids are so fascinated by it! I just love it! Please keep all donations at home until the week of our event. Be sure to convert all cash to a check payable to The American Heart Association. Do not send on bills and loose change.
- The kids are working very hard to try and collect all six rubber ducks this year! Please follow the instructions on the collection envelope to see how your child can earn their ducks.
- Please ask your employers to donate. Many companies have a matching program. All you need to do is ask!
- Follow instructions on the envelope to set up a jump rope for heart website. This is how your child can earn two of the six ducks.
- We will be having a fun non competitive jump rope contest with each class for a chance to win a prize. Please encourage your child/ren to practice good sportsmanship. It is all in good fun!
Thank you so much for your help and support. We are looking forward to another successful event!
We started out simply by providing a service of listing metro-Detroit area mom-to-mom resale events held by neighborhood churches, schools, and moms’ clubs. At the time, there was about 20-30 sales each season. This year, we will help to advertise over 100 sales just in the spring sale season alone, and many more in the fall.
You can find sale listings right here on our site, updated almost daily, or at any of the sales that we advertise on our “Pink Lists”. We have also grown into much more than an advertising service. We offer many new articles on a wide variety of topics, plus tips, quotes, recipes, and crafts every month for parents to enjoy with their children.
And thanks to our wonderful members, we are very proud of the community of moms that have come together on our very active message boards. Our members buy & sell their items between sales, plan playdates together, enjoy moms’ nights out, share advice and much-needed adult conversation, let off steam together, and so much more.
Join us on the 9th for a great event. You’ll find fabulous deals for your kids.
nWe’d like to thank all of the businesses in our area that supported us in the Fun Run. We could not make improvements to our school and add value to the core education program without your support. This year we had a great turn out and we raised a lot of money for our new running track.
Our Wonderful Sponsors
- Ram Bagels
- Michigan Term
- Tokyo Sushi
- Varnum Attorneys at Law
- Summer Impressions Day Camp
- Berkman and Shapiro Orthodontics
- American Dance Academy
- ESL Associates Liz Lanni
- Stylz Salon
- Fiesta Fajitas
- Highland House
- Nano Materials
- Independent Bank
Consider giving your business to these sponsors and letting them know that you appreciate them supporting your children’s school!